Well Elder Pari just got an email from Presidente King, guess we´ll probably have another change together! Elder Pari´s already been in Cordillera for about 6 months now, and another change is super rare, but I´m stoked, Elder Pari has really changed our branch! He´s a great missionary.
Everything here is going good, Working super hard and are getting the members active in the work! This friday we had `El Show Del Choclo` it was tight! Elder Pari and I got trapped into a Corn eating contest. The Primary did some dances and the coolest one was `Thriller`, they were all decked out in zombie make-up and ripped up clothes, it was so cool! Choclo means corn here in chile, so it was pretty much like a show-festival of corn which all the members thought was hilarious. We cut out a 10 foot corn man and put him up on the stage, it was sweet!
I love you all, I´m doing great and loving life as a missionary. I know the gospel is true, I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and contains the fulness of the gospel. I know it´s through our righteous efforts we can be successful. I know the Lord is truly our Savior and Redeemer. Love ya!
-Elder Britt
No comments:
Post a Comment