Everything out here in El Conquistador is awesome! My new compañero´s name is Elder Rivera. He´s from Ecuador. he´s got 3 months in the mission, and works super hard, and is 100% obedient so we are just going to town! It´s awesome! He´s super super super quiet, really the most quiet person I´ve ever met, but he´s great. Sure a blessing!
Marcia Romero (memeber we reactivated), is my favorite person here. She always calls us just to see if we are alright, and if we need anything haha she´s so funny. We first got her to come to church by making a deal with her, if she comes to church, we´ll acompany her to the feria. the feria is like the mall here haha, but it´s in the streets, miles long of food and clothes, and they do the biggest ones on sunday. That was always her excuse for not coming to church. She´s now active and doing great, her husband is next. We´re working with her to go to the smaller feria with her on saturdays, we´ll see how that goes, pretty sure she´ll do it. She´s super short, but she´s got attitude, and always cracking jokes. She calls me her ´´Boy scout, siempre preparado!´´ haha and she´s my ´´Teacher´´.
I´m going to need a new camera, I can get mine to work every once in a while, just depends on the day. For the package, I´m good with everything, probably just some candy bars and such, but some photos of the fam would be awesome. (I know i already have a ton, but its nice to have. haha)
Con muchisimo amor,
-Elder Britt
No comments:
Post a Comment